Event: The future of Professional Services
What will the future of professional services look like?
In an industry that has already seen seismic changes in recent years, commentators are still awaiting the “Big Bang” in legal services: what key regulatory and market forces will really change the game?
This event, hosted by Professor Stephen Mayson is designed to create discussion and guidance on preparing businesses for the challenges facing professional services. As a leading expert and active contributor to the evolving legal services market, Professor Mayson explores strategies for gaining a competitive advantage and exploiting the opportunities generated in a fast moving environment.
His expertise and experience at the heart of the legal sector place him in pole position to consider what the future of professional services might look like, including…
- The impact of technology and artificial intelligence
- Delivering value and client service
- External investment and multi-disciplinary practices
- Is there a future for the partnership model?
- How important is the client perspective on all of this?
- Strategy development and implementation
To prosper in this environment it is more vital than ever that strategy is effectively devised, implemented and adapted – where are you now and where do you want to be in the new professional services environment? How can you make sure you get there?