Responsible to: Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
This role presents a fantastic “hands on” opportunity for an aspirational marketing professional with a digital marketing and ecommerce background. The Lakes Distillery is a young, fast paced business running seven revenue streams – the ability to juggle multiple priorities will be a must.
Salary: £20 – £25,000
- Website administration of two websites on two different platforms (Lakes Distillery and Bistro at the Distillery), including new SKU set up, SEO, ecommerce promotions and content management system for page set up and editing.
- Support website development programme. Liaise with agency in testing and see through support tickets through to completion.
- Lead design and copy writing of full email marketing schedule across multiple distribution points for trade and consumers.
- Management of mailing lists and subscriber groups.
- Assist with online advertising across multiple platforms including AdWords, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Management & monitoring of all social media channels and responsibility for running three accounts – Lakes Distillery, Bistro at the Distillery and The Lakes Malt. Full customer engagement programme including seeding content for influencers and key bloggers.
- Reporting & analysis across multiple platforms, including social media, web traffic, digital advertising performance. Knowledge of analytics a must.
- Support marketing and content creation for customer storytelling and new product launches – across all revenue streams from tourism and driving footfall, Bistro diners, and spirit sales direct and through trade.
- Content & copywriting for collateral including digital and printed material, including running the company blog and news articles.
- Liaise with design and web agencies for fulfilment of briefs through to completion for email marketing, digital assets, photography, etc.
- Management of Trip Advisor profile and other online profiles including tourist information platforms. Distribution of promotional material to partner businesses and encourage collaboration on marketing campaigns.
- Filing and management of photography & artwork assets. Organising image demands on request for trade, PR and advertising.
- Set up of new customer accounts for membership clubs, pulling together Welcome Packs as sold.
- General customer service duties, including timely response to all generic Lakes Distillery enquiries alongside one other colleague & covering for holidays.
- Budget tracking and invoice administration.
- General office administration, such as data entry.
- Support external events as & where required
Skills & experience:
- Understanding of basic HTML and SEO
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Photoshop skills (version Adobe Photoshop CC2017)
- Must have exposure to website management and ecommerce
- Experience in using website content management software
- Use of WordPress as a blog platform
- Demonstrable experience in social media campaign management, listening and scheduling tools
- Hands on AdWords and social media advertising campaign administration
- Superb copywriting and proofreading skills with excellent spoken and written EnglishKnowledge:
- Ideally, have knowledge or special interest in the food and drink industry
- Able to demonstrate an interest in our brand and show understanding of multiple business revenue streams
- A business, marketing or management degree preferable, 2:1 or higher
- The role will be awarded based on hands-on experience
– Car and driving license ideal
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter specifying your salary expectations through to Digital & Ecommerce Manager, Karen Ripley. email@example.com