(Part time 2 days per week)
As a PR professional to support the marketing department, you will help to achieve maximum PR exposure in trade and consumer titles (online and print). This role is initially part time, working hours can be flexible and the role may increase to full time for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to develop and deliver seasonal PR strategies to support marketing campaigns, new product/service launches, press events and product reviews/gear testing.
- To deliver all copywriting needs for the business I .e. editorial, blog, press releases.
- Daily management of response source, responding to media alerts and distributing press releases.
- Build and maximise relationships with external editors/reviewers/media/press/ influencers to ensure the growth of the brand.
- Organise and host press / networking events.
- Write and deliver strong product copy at both a trade and consumer facing level.
- Involvement at key events and partnership support.
- Proactively look for new opportunities to maximise the brand exposure and coverage.
- Manage tight and demanding deadlines, including packaging, web, social media, and customer facing literature.
- To update and revisit copy for existing articles where necessary to ensure that it meets brand values, personality and category direction.
- To be responsible for high quality, compelling, persuasive and accurate content that reflects brand personality and positioning. Content to be relevant to the brand portfolio, engage our target customer with a clear call to action, adhere to legal requirements and be SEO compliant.
- To work alongside the Marketing Manager to create an annual plan of requirements, with weekly schedules that are visible to the business, ensuring a smooth workflow without compromising business critical projects.
- To fulfill health and safety obligations by ensuring that safe working practices are followed at all times.
- To perform any other duties as required.
Applicants must educated to degree level and have a minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role. To apply for this role, please send your CV to Ingrid Brough-Williams (Venue Sales Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org